Coronavirus Update and Our Working Practices
UPDATED December 2020:
The safety and wellbeing of our staff and clients is our priority and we are doing our utmost to deliver ‘business as usual’ services in these unprecedented and challenging times. We are largely succeeding with that aim so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries about your pension or retirement planning.
The current actions we are taking are:
- We have provided our Head Office staff with the technology and secure remote access to our systems. This will enable the majority of our staff to work effectively from home.
- The Head Office is now closed and we will have limited access to incoming mail. We will attempt to identify any urgent correspondence for action.
- Telephones will be manned by staff from their homes but it could be more difficult to transfer your call to the correct person. We may need to arrange call backs where necessary.
- As stated previously, retirement analysts are no longer able to meet clients face-to-face and instead will only be conducting meetings online or by telephone.
Actions you can take to help:
- Emails would be preferable to telephone calls. If you don’t have a specific email address, please use email@example.com and your email will be actioned.
- Please send us emails and scanned copies where possible rather than by post.
- Please bear with us in these challenging times. We have gone to great lengths and are doing our best to provide the services you need. However, we may need to prioritise workload and some things might take a little longer than normal.
Please visit the News section of our website for additional information and updates.
We thank you for your continued patience and cooperation.