Coronavirus Update and Our Working Practices
Following the latest Government update on the Coronavirus, we are making further immediate changes to our working practices. The safety and wellbeing of our staff and clients must be our immediate priority and we will be doing our utmost to deliver ‘business as usual’ services in these unprecedented and challenging times.
The immediate actions we have taken are:
- We have provided our Head Office staff with the technology and secure remote access to our systems. This will enable the majority of our staff to work from home as per the Government guidelines.
- The Head Office is now closed and we will have limited access to incoming mail. We will attempt to identify any urgent correspondence for action.
- Telephones will be manned by staff from their homes but it could be more difficult to transfer your call to the correct person. We may need to arrange call backs where necessary.
- As stated previously, retirement analysts are no longer able to meet clients face-to-face and instead will only be conducting meetings online or by telephone.
Actions you can take to help:
- Emails would be preferable to telephone calls. If you don’t have a specific email address, please use email@example.com and your email will be actioned.
- Please send us emails and scanned copies where possible rather than by post.
- Please bear with us in these challenging times. We will be doing our best to provide the services you need but we may need to prioritise workload and some things might take longer than normal.
Please visit the News section of our website for additional information and updates.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation at this difficult time.