We have taken some time-out from award nominations and events while we look to implement new technology throughout the business. The initial feedback on our investment in technology, internally and from clients, is extremely positive and we hope to get back on the award trail very soon!
- 2021 Investor in Customer Silver Award
- 2019/20 Investor in Customers Silver Award
- 2019 Pension Transfer Gold Standard - The Personal Finance Society (click here to find out more)
- 2017 DC Investment Innovation of the Year (Watch a video of Head of Pathways Andrew Pennie collecting the award)
- 2016 Best Retirement Adviser - Money Marketing Awards (Watch a video of MD Steve Patterson collecting the award)
- 2015 Highly Commended - At-Retirement Solution Provider: DC Pensions Insight Awards
- 2014 Top 100 Adviser - New Model Adviser
- 2014 Winner - Excellence in Retirement Planning - Retirement Planner Awards
- 2013 Retirement Adviser of the Year - Professional Adviser Awards
- 2012 Best Annuity/Drawdown Specialist - Money Marketing Awards
- 2012 Best Retirement Solutions Adviser - Money Marketing Awards
What the judges said..
"Intelligent Pensions is totally focused on helping the individuals to achieve a better retirement outcome."
"Pathways delivers an affordable advice solution which helps scheme members when they need it most"
- “Judges praised Intelligent Pensions genuine status as a pensions specialist that puts clients in charge of their retirement.”
Judges also praised Intelligent Pension’s “consistency of approach” driven by technology that is easily understandable for clients and provides genuine insight.
- “One word that came up again and again was ‘professionalism’, with judges citing the company’s comprehensive technical reporting and ongoing monitoring of funds as giving both IFAs and their clients peace of mind.”
A judge added they were “very strong all round.”
I was introduced to Intelligent Pensions when I was within 3 years of retirement. They explained all of my retirement options and using their computer analysis, I was able to view my options and understand what my financial position could be when I retired. The service Intelligent Pensions provided was extremely useful and really helped me to prepare for my retirement, gave me the peace of mind that I would be able to do the things that I wanted to do in retirement and that my financial affairs were in the safe hands of a specialist company. I am now retired and thoroughly enjoying my retirement with the continuing support of Intelligent Pensions.
Steve Plunkett, Retired Chairman of Prebon Marshall Yamane (Global specialists in wholesale financial markets)
I have been a client of Intelligent Pensions since 2002. During this period I have enjoyed regular pension payments and on occasions drawn down a lump sum from my fund. On every transaction I have been fully advised, in terms I understand, and made aware of effects thereof. I am satisfied that my fund is being well managed and that the returns are sufficient to maintain my pension requirements. Each year I enjoy a personal assessment when the whole aspect of my pension fund and requirements is discussed, and again in terms I understand, explained to me. It gives me a chance to see that my fund is performing well and that my pension will be secured for the future. I also consider that with my fund in such safe hands I am protected from scammers who may try to take advantage of my investment. With my pension secured and my wife protected should anything happen to me, thanks to the advice of Intelligent Pensions, I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone seeking advice and services in respect of their pension funds.
Bob Sheldrake, South West.
Intelligent Pensions are clearly experts in their field and they have managed my pension fund extremely well throughout the last few turbulent years, which gives me peace of mind going forward. Their computer modelling system brings great clarity to my retirement income and helps me make informed decisions concerning my other income streams and investments.
Mr M, Surrey.
The financial modelling IP use is easy for the layman to understand and truly helps in planning current and projected retirement income. The investment portfolio that underpins my pension is well managed and maintained with a good eye to maximising income. I heartily recommend Intelligent Pensions to anyone contemplating this form of managed pension (and often do).
Mr B, Gloucester